Transform any home into a smart home with the GE Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Tamper-Resistant Smart Outlet. The GE Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Tamper-Resistant Smart Outlet enables wireless control of on/off functions from the Z-Wave controlled outlet, and is compatible with incandescent, LED, Halogen, fluorescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. The Smart Outlet replaces your current electrical outlet, uses your existing wiring, and provides a Z-Wave enabled outlet for the lamp or appliance that you would like to control and a standard pass-through AC outlet for other electrical appliances. The receptacle requires in-wall installation with hardwired connections. Take control of your smart home lighting with the GE Z-Wave Plus Wireless Smart Outlet Control.
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway.
- Wirelessly control lights or appliances by turning them on and off, schedule a timed event, or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day. Works with all LED, CFL, Halogen, and Incandescent bulbs.
- Features one always-on pass-through AC outlet and one Z-Wave enabled outlet with tamper resistant outlets.May be used as a repeater or range extender
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections – Neutral wire is REQUIRED (wall plate not included).
- OUTLET OPTIONS – Use one grounded Z-Wave controlled outlet to wirelessly schedule and operate a lamp or small appliance from anywhere at any time with a mobile device. The always-on outlet provides continuous power for traditional use.
- TAMPER RESISTANT – For increased safety, tamper-resistant outlets prevent foreign objects from being inserted any slot individually. The smart device is ideal for homes with pets or small children and protects against common injuries associated with electrical receptacles.
- INSTALLATION AND USE – In-wall installation with hardwired connections, including a neutral wire, is required. The duplex outlet fits rocker-style wallplates – not included – and works with all types of light sources as well as other devices.
- HASSLE-FREE OPERATION – Control the Z-Wave outlet remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the smart device. With a 150ft. Z-Wave range, home automation is simple through custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts.
Control your lights, small fans and other appliances, schedule a timed event or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day, from your smartphones, tablets, PCs and Z-Wave enabled remotes.
ONE Z-WAVE OUTLET + ONE ALWAYS ON OUTLET
Smart outlet features 1 standard always-on grounded outlet (top) and 1 grounded wireless Z-Wave controlled outlet (bottom)
WORKS WITH ALL BULBS
Compatible with CFL, LED, incandescent, halogen lighting and other small devices like fans and lamps
REQUIRES NEUTRAL WIRE
Replaces your current outlet and is easy to install using your home’s existing wiring. *Please ensure your home has a neutral wire before purchasing.
Home Automation Type In-Wall, Indoor, Smart Outlets
Lighting Controls Smart Outlets, In-Wall, Indoor
Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz (U.S.)
Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
Total max load for both outlets: 1800W (15A), Resistive load
Max load for Z-Wave controlled outlet: 960W incandescent, 1/2 HP Motor, or 1800W (15A) Resistive
Wireless Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
Environmental: For indoor use only.
Wire Gauge Requirements: Use 14 AWG or larger wires suitable for at least 80°C for supplying connections.
Approvals: FCC, IC
Warranty 2 Years