Lose Your Keys. For Good. Unlock and lock your home with ease from the backlit touchscreen keypad. Create unique pin codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. When added to most Z-Wave automation systems, lock and unlock your door, create pin codes, view access history and receive notifications from anywhere. The lock is tamper resistant, easy to install and even easier to use!
Replaces Your Existing Hardware
Installs in minutes using just a screwdriver on most standard doors. Step by step installation and programming instructions are available with the free BILT app.
Unlock By Entering Your Code On The Keypad
When you don’t have your phone on you, simply unlock the door using your unique entry code on easy-to-use keypad. Create permanent, scheduled or temporary codes for people you trust.
Automatically Locks Behind You
Never worry about whether or not you remembered to lock the door. The Assure Lock can automatically lock behind you. Optional setting.
Works with Your Smart Home or Alarm
Lock, unlock, share access and more with your compatible Z-Wave smart home or alarm system. Works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Ring Alarm and more.
Share Access, Not Keys
Create unique codes to share with people you trust, or use your smart home app (like SmartThings) to grant access to others. Delete codes whenever you need to.
- Unlock your door without keys by entering your code on the lock’s backlit keypad; Lock the door behind you by pressing any button or by enabling auto relock
- Lock and unlock your door from anywhere by adding the lock to a compatible Z-Wave smart home or alarm system and app (i.e. Samsung SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, etc.). Requires compatible hub sold separately and app – no Yale app is used for this lock
- Replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes on standard doors, 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″ thick with just a screwdriver. No additional holes needed. Mounting hardware and batteries included
- 9V battery terminal prevents lock out due to dead batteries. Fits on doors 1 3/8″ to 2 1/4″ thick. Environmental 22F to 140F
- Works with Alexa via a compatible hub. Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller. Requires compatible system for smart features
- Backed by Yale, the world’s favorite lock brand since 1840 with a lifetime limited on finish and mechanical hardware
- Don’t worry about getting locked out with dead batteries, the lock has a 9V back-up charger on the keypad. Just hold a 9V battery to the terminals and enter your code to unlock
- Slimmest touchscreen deadbolt on the market from the #1 smart lock brand in 2017, voted by CEPro
- Lock and unlock, manage pin codes and receive notifications from anywhere with most Z-Wave smart home systems including Samsung, SmartThings, and Wink
- Unlock using by entering your unique pin code on the backlit, touchscreen keypad – lock the door behind you by simply tapping the keypad
- 9V battery terminal prevents lock-out due to dead batteries
- Quiet motorized deadbolt, all-code lockout for privacy, weather resistant gasket and tamper resistant battery cover
Fits Most Standard Doors
- 1 3/8″ to 1 3/4″
- 2-1/8″ Bore Hole
- 1″ Edge Hole
- 2-3/4″ or 2-3/8″ Backset
Part Number YRD256-ZW2-619
Item Weight 5 pounds
Product Dimensions 4 x 3.8 x 6.8 inches
Item model number YRD256-ZW2-619
Batteries 4 AAA batteries required. (included)
Size Key-Free Touchscreen
Color Satin Nickel
Style Lock Only
Material Stainless Steel
Head Style Lock Only
Display Style Touchscreen
Included Components Yale Assure Lock SL Lock, Z-Wave Smart Module, Deadbolt Strike and Mounting Hardware, 4 AA Batteries, Installation Manual and Door Template
Warranty Description Lifetime limited warranty on Finish and Mechanical. One year on Electronics
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)